Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Must Haves Exclusively From The Limited


 
The Limited is one of my favorite stores. The Limited also loves teachers, so it’s a win-win situation for me. Recently, while taking advantage of the BOGO pants sale (this sale has since ended) I received $50 in virtual dollars, and then was emailed the coupons pictured above the next day-BONUS! I always check The Limited’s website before I head into the store when I have such amazing coupons. I decided to plan out what I might purchase with the coupons, and decided to put together a list of my top picks for fall.

50% off a Jacket: The quilted faux leather jacket is my new obsession! I have pinned a lot in the way of mixing in leather with pattern button-downs and jeans, and I am in love with the look and style of this jacket. I am definitely going to purchase this with my coupon.

BOGO off Accessories: I recently got rid of most purses that I own, with the exception of some timeless, classic handbags I have, and really need a new purse that isn’t black. The camel colored tote is perfect! I think as far as style goes, it looks very high-end, and I love that it’s big enough for me to take and use as a diaper bag, too!

The leopard scarf would have to be my pick for my FREE accessory. To know me is to know I love a good scarf, and I do not have a leopard one at the moment, and see so many cute pins that feature one, so I have to have this one. And the best part is it will be FREE! J 

50% off a Top: The camel wrap shirt is something I feel would be a great top for me to pair with skinny jeans in a dark wash and riding boots: my favorite fall look. I always read reviews and this top has great reviews that promise that it is both beautiful and flattering, flattering being a word I often look for when reading a review on any piece of clothing. There are other colors available, but I am a neutral girl at heart. Greys, blacks, and browns are what my eye is often drawn to. I need to branch out, but I like what I like. J Besides, add a bright accessory like a statement necklace in a bold color, and there’s your pop of color. See, I can branch out. J

50% off a Sweater: Do you see a pattern? The camel and grey sweater is a new arrival and also comes in other color combinations (I might branch out and get the purple) but again, I love the camel and grey combo. Two neutrals in one garment? I might die! LOL I will definitely be picking up this piece as well.

If you aren’t an avid Limited shopper, I hope this has you wanting to go in the store and browse around. You cannot beat their coupons! I am forever talking to co-workers and friends about pieces that I own and where I got them, and most of us agree that The Limited is one of our go-to stores. I hope it becomes one of yours, too!

Happy shopping! XOXO

-Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs