Monday, September 2, 2013

Getting A Tad More Organized

Accordion Hot Pink Organizer $1.00

If you are anything like me, then your purse is always full of receipts! I have more and more now that I am a mom, and I always leave them hanging around in my wallet, which can become a major pain once I open my wallet at the store and they all come falling out. I always browse the dollar bin at Target, and a few weeks back I talked my sister into getting one of these cute and nifty little organizers from the dollar bin at Target. Needless to say, I was at Target on Saturday and bought one for myself. I am not as good as my sister at couponing, but I will definitely try a little harder now that I am a bit more organized. If you hate coupons, you could always just use it for receipts, recipes, grocery lists, or whatever you like. I am going to try and use more coupons because every time I check-out at Target, a million seem to print out! LOL Maybe that's a sign...:) If you're finding my tabs hard to read in the picture, here's what they are:
-Food
-Baby
-Home
-Beauty
-Target (Yes, I have a Target tab:))
-Receipts
 
 Happy organizing!!
XOXO,
Andrea


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs