Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Random...But Cute!

This school year I have to pilot a Dell Tablet that I was given to use in my classroom. I have been working hard trying to figure out ways to incorporate it into my lessons, but after teaching for 8 years, and all my work that I have saved on my desktop, it has been hard making the transition from my normal PC to the tablet. I definitely love the tablet though! With that said, I knew I had to have a stylish carrier for it so that when I lug it around, I look cute! LOL Here is one I recently found at Target (where else?) for a steal, at only $9.98! They also had one with a blue stripe. It totally looks like a clutch and I love it:)

**Disclaimer: I could not find the actual carrier that I bought on Target's website, so the link will just take you to ALL of Target's media cases.**

LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs