Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stay Tuned...

I am not a spokesperson for Birchbox. I just really love it so far!
I REALLY wanted to get in a post this  past Sunday about preparing for the work week (fashion-wise), and will definitely get to that this coming Sunday, 8/25, so look for that this weekend! Also, I just want to give a heads up that I will be blogging my make-up loves later today (what make-up I wear everyday, brands, etc.) if that interests you, so STAY TUNED! I will also post about the items in the August Birchbox. And you haven't done so already, go to Birchbox and put in for your invite! If you love make-up, skin and hair care products as much as I do, you will LOVE Birchbox! More to come! For now, I must grade grammar assignments-booo!! lol

Best!

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs