Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Matinee


I am not planning on using my blog to detail my life, although if something cool pops up, I think I will definitely share. With that said, me, my mom and my sister saw Lee Daniel’s The Butler this morning. It was amazing, simply put. I am always amazed at how insane our country’s history is. We have definitely come a long way. I just felt really moved by how the story gave viewers a glimpse into a remarkable man’s life and how he was able to endure and overcome anything. The movie was inspiring, eye-opening, devastating, funny (really funny at times!), and overall, just beautifully done. I cried at the end, as in my eyes, everything came full circle for Cecil. What a great man. I know I will be thinking about this film all week. There’s my two cents, anyway. I urge you to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs