Monday, September 30, 2013

Stud Love

 
I have to say I have found a new love for stud earrings. I used to think that stud earrings were kind of juvenile, as that seems to be all I wore as a young girl, but they have definitely taken on a new life and style. I love wearing them with statement necklaces, and I often find I would rather wear a great pair of studs over my chandelier or hoop earrings. When shopping for a great stud earring, I like to go with a little bit bigger of a stud so it can be seen even when my hair is down. I really think the stud should pretty much cover your entire ear lobe. Here are three pairs I wear all the time
 

 
The floral studs are really just fun to me. They are a great neutral earring (I know, I have a sickness…) and look good with really anything. I wear them a lot to work, but find they look cute with some of the outfits I go out in too.
 



The turquoise earrings are in my ears probably a little too often. I bought them and the floral studs at Francesca’s. They look awesome with other colors, and I wear them often with my turquoise bubble necklace. I really have not found an outfit that they don’t go with. They are just big enough to be seen, but aren’t obnoxious. I am currently sporting a shorter hair cut (swing bob) and I love being able to see a peek of them even when my hair is down.

 
 
 
 
The yellow jeweled dot studs are from The Limited (where else?-LOL) and like the turquoise studs, they really add a pop of color to a lot of my outfits (and you all know I love a neutral, so this gives me that pop of color I need).  They were on clearance when I bought them and I wear them with outfits that need a little something extra.

 

I hope you fall in love with stud earring all over again, as they have come a long way from your typical diamond stud. Or birthstone stud…remember those?! LOL

 

Happy styling!

XOXO-Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs