Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lets Call it a Day...

After many changes, I think I am almost done designing my blog. Almost...The header is still just, well, blah, but I am hoping to take care of that soon enough. Additionally, I am cleaning things up as far as what I plan to blog about. I think at first I had too many ideas and I wanted to incorporate every aspect of my life, but what it really boils down to is styling. I love clothes. I love buying clothes, I love helping others put together outfits, and I just love changing up my look and keeping with the trends. I am also very obsessed with dressing my daughter, so I left my Little Ones tab up and will blog about children's fashion as well. With that said, my blog is going to focus mainly on fashion, along with products (mostly beauty products) that I love and want others to know about. Also, as I get better at this blogging stuff, I am hoping to post some tutorials (I'm no expert) about hair and make-up, and even styling. So, if any of these topics interest you, please follow me! I get excited if even one person looks at my blog-LOL And just one more note...I plan to give shout outs, post pics of my daughter and my husband and I, and incorporate different events as they happen in our lives, so look for us under the home tab. I hope you enjoy my blog!


XOXO-

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs