Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Savings Love

Shawl Collar Faux Leather Moto Jacket
Cowl Neck Sweater
Exact Stretch Zip Pocket Pencil Skirt
678 Cuffed Slim Boyfriend Jeans


Recently I decided that it was time to cash in those oh-so-amazing virtual dollars from, where else, The Limited. I used to let them expire, thinking I had already saved, be it a sale going on or by using other coupons that were out, but in using them, I found out what a huge difference they make!
I decided to get some sweaters and new pencil skirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans (which the verdict is still out on) and my biggest splurge, the faux leather jacket pictured above. I love the jacket, like the two sweaters and skirt, and again, am not sure how I feel about the jeans. With that said, I saved $220 bucks and got 5 items for $145! That’s an amazing savings in my book, as the jacket was originally $128 on its own (if that helps you to put things into perspective). I might wander in the store and exchange the jeans for the distressed boyfriend jeans that I think I might like more, but otherwise, I’m happy with all my items. I think what I don’t like about the boyfriend jeans I currently have is that I need a cute heeled bootie to wear with them. Once the shoe is right, I think my like will turn to love. If you have virtual dollars-spend them! They are good until October 29th.
 
Happy shopping/saving!
XOXO
Andrea




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs