Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jumpsuit Obsessed

Jumpsuit with Lace Back $84.66
Racer Detail Jumpsuit $84.66



Jumpsuit with Sheer Sleeves $84.66
Lavish Alice Vintage Floral Jumpsuit $79.02
Mesh Lace Jumpsuit $127.94






Recently, I was perusing through one of my favorite blogs, What Courtney Wore (I heart her!), and saw this amaze red jumpsuit that she wore to a show during fashion week. Sadly, it is no longer available, and I have to let the idea of owning that specific one go; however, I have fallen in love with jumpsuits since seeing her in hers, and can’t wait to purchase one!

All of the jumpsuits I am loving are from ASOS, but department stores are carrying them as well, so don’t hesitate to look around on your favorite department store sites (Macy’s, Dillard’s, Nordstrom’s) for jumpsuits equally as cute.

As far what occasions I would wear a jumpsuit to, I really think the shorter ones (rompers) are a must have for summer-night outings. I might even wear one to a rehearsal dinner that I have in May. I think paired with super cute heeled sandals, like these faves of mine from Sole Society, and some great accessories (a statement necklace paired with a fun cocktail ring/a longer chain necklace with a romper that has a plunging neckline), a jumpsuit could be a great option for a semi-dressy occasion.

I hope you all are loving this trend as much as I am. I just need a tan at this point for all those cute rompers I want to purchase for the summer… J

Happy styling!
XOXO
-Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs