Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Style

Mint Pants, Bird Print Blouse & Yellow Blazer: The Limited


                                  
                                                Yellow Floral Jacquard Print Dress: The Limited; Mint Collar Necklace: Baublebar
                       






TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend! This week has been a little crazy here in the Midwest (storms, storms, storms!), but today the sunshine was beaming through my classroom windows and my kiddos and I were in much better spirits!

I have been thinking about Easter, as it is fast approaching, and what I want to wear this year. The weather is so unpredictable here that it’s hard to plan an outfit because you never know if it will be 65 and sunny, or 40 degrees and raining. I put together a dressier spring look that I think would be an awesome Easter option for those who need one for a more formal day. I also think that the casual look can be dressed up more with the right shoes and jewelry, but works for those who are not attending more formal events on the holiday. Both options have a touch of color with the yellow and mint, and both could easily transition into your work wardrobe or be worn with other items in your closet. Also, I can’t lie, I need to spend my virtual dollars from The Limited, and today is the last day to do so…so, after dinner with my family tonight, this girl is going to spend the rest of her Friday evening at the mall (a.k.a.-my happy place!). I hope everyone enjoys the weekend, and more importantly, has a better idea about what they plan to wear to Easter this year!

Happy styling!
XOXO
-Andrea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs