Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Floral Love

Dress by Calvin Klein, Shoes by Tahari

The "Wives Club"

Me and my husband

Necklace by Forever 21; Similar (and what I now have but didn't get on time via UPS!)



This past weekend a good friend of my husband and mine got hitched and it was such a great day with friends (and fashion) that I wanted to share with you what I wore! After returning two dresses (geez!), I finally ordered this floral, multi-colored sheath dress from Dillard’s. I loved all the colors and wanted something really bright and fun for this wedding, as it was during the day and the weather was screaming SPRING! Not only do I love the colors, but the black piping was another thing that drew me to this dress. It’s comfortable, flattering and super fun!

As far as accessories go, I had to resort to wearing an old bib/chain necklace of mine, as the bib that I ordered did not arrive on time for the nuptials. I do, however, now have The Courtney Bib, and let me tell you, it is every bit as amazing as the pictures depict it to be! I am in LOVE! But, my old chain necklace did the job for the day. The shoes I wore I bought a few days before the wedding from DSW and are by Tahari. I linked a similar pair, as I can’t find the exact ones I have on anywhere on the website; however, I am pretty confident that you could find them in a store, as I just bought them last week. They are my new fave! Not only are they a lace-up sandal (which I am currently obsessed with), but they are so comfortable and will go with so many pieces that I have in my summer wardrobe. I honestly cannot wait to wear this whole look again and again!

I hope your weekend was as fun as mine! I danced, enjoyed some good wine, had a whole day/night away with my husband, and was surrounded by all my favorite people! I didn’t want the day to end!

Happy styling!

XOXO
-Andrea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs