Sunday, March 23, 2014

Loft Love

Floral Lace Dress

Flutter Sleeve Dress
Scalloped Yoke Dress
Square Cotton Eyelet Dress

 
 
Okay, so I have to admit, I have been away for quite some time! Ugh, excuses aside, I am currently in the midst of a possible career change (from teacher to guidance counselor-still in the throes of the interview process) and recently, my time has been divided as so: child-teaching-test taking-interviewing…blah, blah, blah. BUT, I am back! I certainly haven’t gotten away from my love of fashion (the Oscars were amaze!) and I have had to dress for an interview and a wedding, so clearly, fashion has been a huge part of my life these past few months.
Speaking of weddings, if you look at my blog, you know that I love the Limited, and recently wore a super cute dress (currently, 40% off) from Limited to a wedding I attended a few weeks ago. However, I have to say, in searching for a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding in May, I have found that Loft is really bringing it! I am loving a good pastel these days, and I just thought to kick-start my return to blogging, I would share with you some of my favorite picks from Loft’s dress line. Seriously, I am obsessed with all of these (and just an added bonus-all of these dresses are currently $25 off)! As always, happing styling (and hopefully shopping)!
 
XOXO,
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs