Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Love My 2014 Holiday Card



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did! I think I officially need to detox because I had my fair share of goodies, but I am okay with that. I not only got to meet my sweet niece, Penelope, and visit with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews, but I also enjoyed time with the Barriger side and had a blast just talking and laughing with family. It was much needed!

 
Today, my weekend got even better when I received my 2014 Christmas cards in the mail! I love them! They go with my black, gold and white décor/theme that I blogged about a few days back, and literally as I write this, I am enjoying a chai tea latte and am going to start addressing away. I honestly love writing out Christmas cards. My inner nerd is filled with so much happiness in doing so; I even have a Christmas movie playing in the background. I purchased my cards from Shutterfly this year and received 40% off and had a $10 coupon on top of the sale they were already running, so needless to say they were quite the deal! I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday night. I know I am.

 
Happy addressing!

XOXO

-Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© It's What I Love

CoffeeShop Designs